Pool Tables

04CHASE

went to the place mentioned above and got the olhausen belmont in cherry wood . i think i got a great deal on it . i did the dealership game where i was on my way out of the store and they said well what do you want to pay for it then?

got it in the 8 ft with 4 cues' rack balls and all that b.s . delivered and setup in my home. the price i paid out the door including the extras is less than 2/3 retail on this table and pretty much everywhere i can find it on line .

setup is saturday so rack em time.

still have to pick the color felt by wednesday. thinking of going with tan to match the wall. black is also an option but it shows dirt/dust .

Black felt w/cherry wood is BA, also a great selling point for your house down the line (the cherry wood, maybe even the black felt since its rare). Went with cherry wood throughout our kitchen and makes Emeril's or Giada's kitchen on TV look like they are made from Toys R Us.

Just purchase a cover to protect it from dust. Taking it off might be frustrating after awhile, but worth the black felt imo.

sean , im going to hoist you in the air with that pool stick like a flag .

picked up my cue today , its made of graphite. also went with black felt and upgraded the pool balls to the best ones.

so now i have to wait until saturday for them to set it all up and i get crackin.

sean , im going to hoist you in the air with that pool stick like a flag .

picked up my cue today , its made of graphite. also went with black felt and upgraded the pool balls to the best ones.

so now i have to wait until saturday for them to set it all up and i get crackin.

So when are yiou going to break it in :cheers:

the minute they leave. stripper poll is next .

i will probably be using it all night saturday . i know when the guys setting it up leave ill give it a go but im sure ill be glued to the tv watching football.

sean , your welcome anytime . i should have my spare bedroom setup next weekend so whenever you can make it out here you wil have a place to sleep until i come in the room and brand a cowboy star on your forehead.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Good call on the black felt, it's gonna look great. Invest in a nice cover for sure. I would imagine you can find black cue chalk. I've been through several brands without luck matching my Dark Purple felt (LSU Tiger themed game room). I imagine it would be the same with Burgandy or any other unique color.

And after thinking about it, a big GOLD Fleur-de-lis would look really good in the middle of that table......

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

My father picked up this old Brunswick Balke Collender table for $200 forty-five years ago. It's a four slate table rumored to be built in the 1870's. I just put new bumpers, felt and pockets on it and it plays real nice. I was told not to touch the wood or it would loose it's antique value. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

193_9355.jpg

193_9361.jpg