I GOT WHOOPED!

Dylan06SS

I got in a bit of a race w/ a guy in an early 90's mustang on the way home from work today, couldn't really get enough room in traffic to run seriously. But then this black Dakota R/T gets in the mix and I'm thinking "HA!" . . . . boy did he smoke my ass.....so bad that I had to follow him and find out what was going on under the hood of that thing. Finally caught him at the gas station and he popped the hood to reveal a heavily massaged VIPER ENGINE!!! :eek: I had thought the thing sounded like it had a cheapy import exhaust or something on it, turns out it was the 10 cylinders making that sound. I gave the guy his praise he was due and invited him to check out our site (tried to be a gracious looser, didn't want him to embarrass me again) Nice guy w/ a REALLY nice truck . . . BEWARE THE VIPER POWERED DAKOTA!!! :uhoh::(:cry:,

Yeah, I now all about them viper engines :D Not something you want to mess with unless your packing some series heat, especially in that little truck. It always kinda fun to run across a sleeper like that, win or loose.

Oh Yeah!! Well I am parting out an old SPACE SHUTTLE and thats what I'll be running. This should be a real sleeper, so bring on the Viper powered Dakota.

:jester:

Wizard

We need to convince Chevrolet to supercharge a regular cab SS. 154 MPH would history I think!!!!! :chevy:

i'd be more than happy with a 2wd rcsb with an LQ9 and M32, but if they wanted to offer a blown LS2 powered version with an M32 i'd be just as happy. :jester:

I wish I had my camera w/ me! I should really start keeping it in the truck for stuff like this.

To tell you the truth I really don't remember what trans he had backing that thing up.....I was still in shock from seing the viper engine crammed between the fenders.

Archived