I Got Gas Today...

fast4popper

I guess its weird to me, no one seems to be complainin bout gas pricing anymore, are we just used to gettin taken everyday at the pump?

now i have one for all of you that know my truck... In Jersey, its against the law to pump your own gas... anyone see a problem with this?

Edited by fast4popper (see edit history)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its weird to me, no one seems to be complainin bout gas pricing anymore, are we just used to gettin taken everyday at the pump?

now i have one for all of you that know my truck... In Jersey, its against the law to pump your own gas... anyone see a problem with this?

:wtf:

I shaved my fuel door, its now located behind the tail light. its SOOOOO funny to watch them try to find my fuel filler, they walk side to side and are very confused! I will take a video when i get gas again. My Girl was ROLLING laughing. its soo fuggin funny...

You guys will die! when i get out and show them, then they let me do it myself. :jester:

. In Jersey, its against the law to pump your own gas... anyone see a problem with this?

You gotta be chittin me! in Az you pump yer own unless you wanna pay another .60 a gallon for it.

I think there may be 2 stations in Tucson that have full serve.

That is funny, I'd love to see a vid of the attendant runnin around lookin for the fuel door...haha!

It was sorta wierd for me to get used to not pumpin my own gas, Oregon is similar (against the law to pump your own). You just gotta watch em though, can't remember how may times they almost pumped a cheapo octane. Nuthin but premium for my silvy!

that aint blood, thats red paint from your truck! remember us RED trucks cause problems... we are after all , the red headed step children

You, my friend, are just jealous of my red. They actually named it when they mixed it. Its called shaunisabadmofo red