Nfl Divisional Games

diggerdan11

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO if the BOYS had a good consistent QB they would be unbeatable. Favre was, still and always will is the best QB the NFL has had.

IMO Romo has been very consistent. He's not going to be 90% of the offense like Brett Favre is, but that's not what the Cowboys team is built on. Hell, when's the last time Romo threw a pick? Like, months ago. He has enough WRs that are play-makers, and a great o-line, which IMO is something Favre has never had. The Barber/Jones/Choice backfield opens up a lot more play options for them.

I think the biggest weakness the Dallas Cowboys have is head coach Wade Phillips. The man is an absolute moron. He fired the defensive coordinator, and I hold him largely responsible for huge coverage gaps on defense. Jerry Jones has the $$$ to hire a great D-coordinator, why he doesn't I have no clue. He's one of those coaches that makes his players forced to play better than they need to to make up for his sh*tty playcalling. When I watch replays of the Cowboys defense giving up a big play, I see players out of position because of the sh*tty coverage called try their damndest to still make a play. Which means when a DB makes a good stop/swat, it's actually a great stop because he had to stop what Wade Phillips told him to do and go out of his way to do what he should've been doing the whole time.

GO Vikings!!!

I had to be different from everyone else :P

As much as i dislike the Cowboys No way would i bet against them right now

for all the cowboy haters , this is your voice of reason . good man !!