Fs: Ls1 E Fans

00silverad0

Fans sold

HOWEVER, I have another set for sale as well. Pm me with any questions or inquiries. Thanks

I have a set of LS1 Efans from an 01 z28 camaro with 42,5 on them. They have been bench tested upon removal and I have no need for them. They are around 27lbs so I am asking $130 shipped. I do not have pics available right now, but am working on taking some. Paypal is my method of payment. Pm me for any questions or inquirys. Thanks

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

how hard would these be to put on our trucks?

Following a couple good write ups , they take about 2 hours. Very beneficial to the trucks performance and a good change in decreasing the pull and weight down on the engine. You would need an LS1 efan harness from either Nelson performance, blackbear performance, or a member that makes them.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

Following a couple good write ups , they take about 2 hours. Very beneficial to the trucks performance and a good change in decreasing the pull and weight down on the engine. You would need an LS1 efan harness from either Nelson performance, blackbear performance, or a member that makes them.

its easy and worth at least 1mpg and some extra hp....

I have a set of LS1 Efans from an 01 z28 camaro with 42,5 on them. They have been bench tested upon removal and I have no need for them. They are around 27lbs so I am asking $130 shipped. I do not have pics available right now, but am working on taking some. Paypal is my method of payment. Pm me for any questions or inquirys. Thanks

bump for a good oem price :thumbs:

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)