Arh Headers

firehawknwv

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know I emailed ARH about a group buy for those on here that are inteested in their headers. I think i saw someone mention a group buy with them but Im not sure if anyone has ever contacted them about it. Im sure it will end up being a group by of a minimal of 10 people or more. So I hope to hear something back from them at the beginning of next week. Just to get an idea even though I dont have pricing yet. Is there anyone who would be interested in gettting a set of these on a group buy option if I get it worked out?

Ok guys good news! Nick from ARH emailed me back this morning and said he would be willing to do a group pruchase just for us SSS members. I can say the details as of yet but I can say there will be free shipping for us. Im working on pricing for both sizes 1 3/4 and 1 7/8 . I need a moderator to pm me as Nick wants the go ahead from a moderator to do this purchase. I think he woud also like to become a sponsor on the site. So if a moderator would contact me I will give you his contact info so you can talk to him and we can get this thing rolling. I will post details of pricing and such as soon as we get the go ahead from a moderator as this is a request from ARH.

Thanx guys, Chris H.

I am thinking pending on the price..i will be in to get some longtubes. How much do you think the average price is to get the installed or if someone is near ocean city and wants to put them on? haha

If I were still in MD I would definitely help you out. Its not a bad install.

I got mine a few months ago for $900 shipped 1 7/8" x 3" and they added the LS7 D port mod for free $125 value

What is the LS7 D port mod?

Well I asked Nick if it matter if some wanted one size or the other and he just emailed me back saying as long as I get 10 and that he will talk more with me next week. Ill find out the price asap. At least I know well get free shipping.

What is the LS7 D port mod?

Well I asked Nick if it matter if some wanted one size or the other and he just emailed me back saying as long as I get 10 and that he will talk more with me next week. Ill find out the price asap. At least I know well get free shipping.

Ls7 heads have a d port exhaust port. I would be in on this if they will build a set like the f-body race headers and mid-pipes for my truck.