Kansas City G2g 2010

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys this is the blue ss that showed up late last year or otherwise known as (BULLET).. ahhh we have a problem!! My truck just got stolen this morning Feb.24th from my driveway.. A$$HOLES So anyone in the KC area be on the look out for blueSS with the silver hockey stripes down the side and a cowl hood (no more bullet hole) there is a big scratch on right rear bumper.. Want my baby back!! my cell 816 260-0288 if u happen to see it Thanks..

Hey guys this is the blue ss that showed up late last year or otherwise known as (BULLET).. ahhh we have a problem!! My truck just got stolen this morning Feb.24th from my driveway.. A$$HOLES So anyone in the KC area be on the look out for blueSS with the silver hockey stripes down the side and a cowl hood (no more bullet hole) there is a big scratch on right rear bumper.. Want my baby back!! my cell 816 260-0288 if u happen to see it Thanks..

Sorry to hear man. She was the life of the party last year. Hope you get her back.

Fukn thieving bastards :M16:

I hope you get it back in one piece man. It pains me to have another SS stolen :sigh:

Dude!!!! Damn it seems like theres a lot of SS's gettin stolen lately :(

Well stay tuned, if you dont happen to get it back your welcome to join us..be glad to have ya bro

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Looks like the KC boys are droppin the ball here.......WTF fellas ???? :jester:

Like i said before, MECUM auction Friday/Saturday. I'll be there Friday for sure. Depends on what we have goin on Saturday as to what i do then. Haven't heard for sure on any how-to's or whether or not Chris is gonna do any of his many installs. I know he's busy with his 'mystery build'. We're def on the cusp of being too late to plan anything really good. I know you KC guys are pretty busy with your BUILDS, but can you chime in and let us know what you know ?? I'll help all i can from 2 hours away. :wtf:

Bass Pro will have a car show from 5pm to 9pm every second saturday of the month. And April 10 is the first one sponsored by the camero club Kansas City. Then KCRI has test-n-tune on April 10th.

Found them listed here http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/acckc/...Finder.cfm#CSSM