Kansas City G2g 2010

Bad news guys. I won't be able to make it, I'm going to be working. I'm starting a job on Monday and I'm going to be working 7-10s for 3 weeks. sucks I was really looking forward to it. But money is nice too.

Gotta do what you gotta do bro. We'll have other ones this summer.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALLRIGHT guys you need to convince me to Come down, 9.5 hr drive but this looks like its gonna be really sick! ALL Surrounding states of north dakota, we could make plays to meet up alog the way and roll ass a pack down there? CONVINCE ME!

How's this for convincing, quite being a p u s s y , if you have the means and can make it, then make it. It'll be worth it. I missed your thread last night, sorry. You'll have to catch me up on what you were so pissed off about. But really, if you can make it, the sooner you let us know the better. These things have a way of snowballing the more involved they get. I think the KC boys have some tricks up their sleeves.

ALLRIGHT guys you need to convince me to Come down, 9.5 hr drive but this looks like its gonna be really sick! ALL Surrounding states of north dakota, we could make plays to meet up alog the way and roll ass a pack down there? CONVINCE ME!

I would be up for meeting up with you to roll down there. It would be good to hang out with another member that is an Electrician and from Alaska ( originally from Eagle River). :cheers:

I would be up for meeting up with you to roll down there. It would be good to hang out with another member that is an Electrician and from Alaska ( originally from Eagle River). :cheers:

If you need another reason, Big Red connection, let me know. i'm sure we won't be the only ones.

Yah dude that Sounds like a plan man! Looks like am going for sure, it would be nice to meet up since im drivinf like 7 hundo miles! but im sure it will be worth it! Anyone else lookin to meet up on the drive down let me know the more the better! Makes for an easier drive!

I put in a word with the TBSS boys at TBSSOWNERS.com and there is some interest by a few guys. Want to keep them posted. Is there any way we could set up a general outline or agenda so people have some type of idea what to expect or whats gonna happen? Sounds like this might be big enough that it would really help. Thanks KC guys.

alright, my beds/couch are full, anyone else from the area that can host a sleepover post up. lets save these guys and gals some money.

i have put up kevinthegreat/wife, alasska six pt. 0, bacontk. i have floor space available if necessary.

^^^^if any of you are not planning on staying or change your mind, lemme know so i can offer it up to someone else.

alright, my beds/couch are full, anyone else from the area that can host a sleepover post up. lets save these guys and gals some money.

i have put up kevinthegreat/wife, alasska six pt. 0, bacontk. i have floor space available if necessary.

^^^^if any of you are not planning on staying or change your mind, lemme know so i can offer it up to someone else.

Thanks again for opening up your home! :cheers:

Alright ladies, its time to start planning for a G2G this spring. We had a good turnout last year, and as long as it took last year I figured i'd start it now so we can possibly get more!

Looking for this to be an all weekend deal. Out of towners roll into town friday night, all day saturday/night, sunday morning breakfast somewhere and depart as needed.

Silverado SS's, Trailblazer SS's, anything GM late model.

-----------------

WEEKEND OF APRIL 10TH IS THE DATE

SATURDAY MORNING - 10:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m - Meet at The Legends in Bonner Springs, KS (location TBA)

Hang around meet and greet - then eat at any of the variety of places of walking distance.

2:00 p.m - Meet back up and head out to cruise Kansas City. South I-435 to North I-35, North I-35 to I-70 East, I-70 East through downtown to next location (location TBA Independence/Blue Springs area)

2:45 p.m - 3:00 p.m meet at location and chance for everyone to catch up.

4:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m head out to Car Show and/or other event (still pending)

5:00 p.m - Hang out, relax, and plan the rest of the evening on the fly!!

SUNDAY - For remaining still in town, decide saturday night a meeting place for sunday morning breakfast before departure for the weekend

Still working out a few things here and there, but this is kinda the plan. Things can and probably will change throughout the day.

- Stay tuned for more info -

May 8th is the Rainout/Reserve Day

Feel free to PM me with questions, or email me - [email protected]

:cheers::chevy:

^For those that dont want to skip to the first page...Also, kevin has his brother and another friend coming so they decided to get a room, so I still have a space open, anyone else need a place to crash let me know.