Kansas City G2g 2010

Alright ladies, its time to start planning for a G2G this spring. We had a good turnout last year, and as long as it took last year I figured i'd start it now so we can possibly get more!

Looking for this to be an all weekend deal. Out of towners roll into town friday night, all day saturday/night, sunday morning breakfast somewhere and depart as needed.

Silverado SS's, Trailblazer SS's, anything GM late model.

-----------------

WEEKEND OF APRIL 10TH IS THE DATE

SATURDAY MORNING - 10:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m - Meet at The Legends in Bonner Springs, KS (location TBA)

Hang around meet and greet - then eat at any of the variety of places of walking distance.

2:00 p.m - Meet back up and head out to cruise Kansas City. South I-435 to North I-35, North I-35 to I-70 East, I-70 East through downtown to next location (location TBA Independence/Blue Springs area)

2:45 p.m - 3:00 p.m meet at location and chance for everyone to catch up.

4:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m head out to Car Show @ Independence Bass Pro

5:00 p.m - Hang out, relax, and plan the rest of the evening on the fly!!

SUNDAY - For remaining still in town, decide saturday night a meeting place for sunday morning breakfast before departure for the weekend

Still working out a few things here and there, but this is kinda the plan. Things can and probably will change throughout the day.

- Stay tuned for more info -

May 8th is the Rainout/Reserve Day

Feel free to PM me with questions, or email me - [email protected]

:cheers::chevy:

i just joined the site not that long ago and wanted more info about the kc meet and if its still on for sure...thanks

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just joined the site not that long ago and wanted more info about the kc meet and if its still on for sure...thanks

Is that a question, or you had just confirmed that by the first post???

Is that a question, or you had just confirmed that by the first post???

I think what Brian was saying it "yes, it is still on. if you have any questions, post em up and we'll try to get you filled in on any details not already posted. Thank you. " ......right Brian? :cheers:

Any word on where we are meeting at The Legends? I got my truck lowered this week so im good to roll. Still only have 500 miles on it lol

i vote for south end of Nebraska furniture mart, they have the most space