Finally Lowered The Ss. 3/4 Kit About Time.

shawnss

Well i finally had time to lower my truck. I kinda pieced the kit together. The front are belltech -2 spindles i also turned the keys a few turns. In the back i did -2 western chassis shackles and -2 DJM frame hangers. heres a few pictures. Its alittle dirty its pretty crappy weather around here. let me know what you guys think.

I really like how it sits. now time for the new wheels.

Before the drop on the 17s

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

heres it is with the 24s. im getting new wheels with in a month.

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

looks awesome man, i love the way it sits. I just installed my shackles today, the rear sits a little low so im going to just turn the keys down a bit till i can afford spindles, hangers and new shocks. i cant wait to have mine sitting like yours, good job!

VERY nice......excellent!

Did you remove the bed to do the rear??

Yes. i have always removed the bed when lowering trucks. its only 8 bolts and you have to pull the taillight harness out thats it.. it makes easy.

Bout time that thing got lowered :P

Why did you pull the bed off?

i had to drill out the rivets on the frame hangers and it makes it very hard laying on the ground. so i just removed the bed. its only 8 bolts and pull the taillight harness. Any time i have to change fuel pumps on a truck i always just pull the bed. plus i got to clean the frame also it was pretty dirty now it nice and clean.

Looks great! I really want to do mine!

well i got off pretty cheap i have $400 in the hole kit. i just bought it piece by piece as people on the forums wanted to get rid of stuff. none of it was used all new.

i had to drill out the rivets on the frame hangers and it makes it very hard laying on the ground. so i just removed the bed. its only 8 bolts and pull the taillight harness. Any time i have to change fuel pumps on a truck i always just pull the bed. plus i got to clean the frame also it was pretty dirty now it nice and clean.

thats a good idea. i might take mine off and clean mine. im sure it needs it