Wish Me Luck Guys.

sierra ss

Daym it! Get to mine and my dads garage, go in the side door to cut on the and raise the door and BAM. Walk into the boom of his fermec b-hoe on my way to cut the lights on. Long story short the starter had went out on it and the replacement one was bad so it was stuck in the two bay garage with no room to pull my truck in. O well, i will just have to suck it up and do it on evening when i get off work. :(

Daym it! Get to mine and my dads garage, go in the side door to cut on the and raise the door and BAM. Walk into the boom of his fermec b-hoe on my way to cut the lights on. Long story short the starter had went out on it and the replacement one was bad so it was stuck in the two bay garage with no room to pull my truck in. O well, i will just have to suck it up and do it on evening when i get off work. :(

im so lost

Damnit....Get to me and my dads garage, And go into the side door to turn the lights on,and open the door and BAM....I Walked right into the boom of his back hoe on my way to turn the lights on. Long story short the starter had went out on his back hoe and the replacement one was bad so it was stuck in the two bay garage with no room to pull my truck in. Oh well, i will just have to suck it up and do it in evening when i get off work. :(

im so lost

FIXED.. :wtf:

good luck when you install them

Edited by SD619SS (see edit history)