Procharger P1sc Belt Slippage

have u pinned ur crank btw??

Crank is not pinned yet - checked & it's still tight.

Slippage isn't bad - belt, stock tensioner, stock idler pulley, & p1sc idlers are new.

Expensive pullies = better belt wrap?

Crank is not pinned yet - checked & it's still tight.

Slippage isn't bad - belt, stock tensioner, stock idler pulley, & p1sc idlers are new.

Expensive pullies = better belt wrap?

PIN your crank, and get a Riechard pulley on your Procharger. worries all gone!

one set. want em?

Yep, save them for me - get paid on Wednesday. I'll be installing them on my 2005 Bonneville GXP - so I also need the DRL 3V Relay - got any? I need one relay not two, right?

How much power are you making?

I had to switch my setup because of belts slipping and breaking. After calling ATI they told me that anything over 600 engine hp should have a different belt setup. That is how I ended up with my dual belt config. I have an eight rib just for my D1SC and stock 6 rib for everything else.

CJ003.jpg

I had to switch my setup because of belts slipping and breaking. After calling ATI they told me that anything over 600 engine hp should have a different belt setup. That is how I ended up with my dual belt config. I have an eight rib just for my D1SC and stock 6 rib for everything else.

CJ003.jpg

I'm not sure - with the stock motor & p1sc = maybe just under 400hp to the wheels?

• 3 weeks later...

CJ003.jpg

How much was this set up from procharger if you dont mine me asking?

Thanks-steve

• 2 weeks later...

His set up uses a GTO bracket with custom length spaces but that shouldn't be hard. My guess is 450$ for the ATI Crank Damper, 150$ for the 8rib pulley to mount to the ATI crank pulley and maybe 750$ for the bracket with the tensioner. It looks like a pretty sweet setup and if I do a truck kit for anyone again this will be the rout I will take because you just bolt it all in front of your stock 6rib and if you you have blower belt problem the 6rib will be unaffected and blower belt changes will take no time at all. The the savings on a entire 8 rib kit for the standard truck kit is money in the bank.

• 2 weeks later...
:withstupid:

Dozer pretty much nailed it. It is in fact a GTO bracket. It was more time than money, making it all fit together. I do enjoy a three minute belt swap though ;) I guess you can say it's pretty much priceless, lol.