Bad News Guys

mcmahan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin, try not to dwell on it and be too sad. It's hard but don't beat yourself up. When you see her try and make sure everyone is still "happy" and joyous around her. Everyone knows the circumstances and it's def sad, but it's better to spend the time with her happy and make her happy. Joking around or just talking about the times and spending quality time together would be the best. It beats everyone being depressed and would make her feel better too. And a happy mind can really do miracles on the health of one's body too. Sorry if it all sounds like a ramble man, but hopefully you get the point.

I hear ya man...im pretty much immune to this now after loosing both my grandmother and grandfather to cancer only two years apart. Now come to find out just before christmas my aunt has pancreatic cancer which is never good. Just do everything you can with the time you have left. I found it was comforting to go and spend quality time with them whether is was just to talk or maybe even go out to lunch. Seemed to always lift thier spirits too. GL man, thoughts and prayers

Justin, try not to dwell on it and be too sad. It's hard but don't beat yourself up. When you see her try and make sure everyone is still "happy" and joyous around her. Everyone knows the circumstances and it's def sad, but it's better to spend the time with her happy and make her happy. Joking around or just talking about the times and spending quality time together would be the best. It beats everyone being depressed and would make her feel better too. And a happy mind can really do miracles on the health of one's body too. Sorry if it all sounds like a ramble man, but hopefully you get the point.

you have a great point...thats some good advice to follow

:withstupid:

:sigh: