Need Yalls Opinion On Headers

black-SS

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered me a set of the pacesetter long tube headers. I cant wait till i get the time to put them on

You will like them. I have the ceramic coated pacesetter and I'm on my second winter up her in NY and no rust yet. I think the trick is to keep them clean and don't scratch them when you install them. If your doing the off road pipe all the fittings are slip fit with band clamps and you can get some leakage so I used a exhaust sealer on the slip fittings. It also makes it easy to remove them when I had to remove my tranny. I think the ultimate header would be a stainless header with the ceramic coating for heat reduction. You get a lot of heat off the stainless under the hood.

Just ordered me a set of the pacesetter long tube headers. I cant wait till i get the time to put them on

5 bucks says you get your pacesetters before i get my LPPs, haha. some people have been complaining over on pt.net about how slow LPP is