Suede Is Done

Shit I just decided on doing suede in mine this weekend.....and ill have it done and pics posted by the time Justin gets his up...lol :jester:

So will I...and I'm gonna do my whole interior in summer :jester:

But seriously, Justin has all the family issues to be concerned about, so I see why he hasn't posted the pics.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just went to look at suede today and the bigest roll i found was like 58" wide i need two more inches.....im a little hesitant to do it iv never done it i dont wanna pay someone to do it id rather spend it on headers...is it somewhat easy to do on my own .......i can usually figure sh!t ou ton my own...i guess i just need to go for it :fingersx:

Big thanks Will we need to redue to visors all the plastics are color matched now soon as I get a chance to get better pics I will post them. I. Had the Internet turned off it will be back in a week or two so gotta use the iPhone for now.

Oh I have a new number also and I will get with you guys who I txt and chat with to give y'all the new #

Sry it took so long to get pics up we just got in late last nite from TN

Thanks guys

Justin

I will try and get better pics for yall soon all i have is my iPhone and they dont take the best pics but my neighbor has a bamf dslr like my old one so I am gonna hit him up later today