How Not To Jump A Dmax

12'SROCK

that suspension is all show . turcks meant to jump have down travel meaning once the truck gets up in the air the suspension has lots of droop to keep the wheels on the ground and absorb the impact of the landing . the truck is already sitting high with stiff suspension , that is no where near strong enough to even think of going off of that.

ford driver in a chevy truck :uhoh:

Did you see the shock ends on the front shocks? No bolts or brackets on it still? I wonder if they brought it in a trailer and had to take the shocks and wheels off to transport it and forgot to put the bolts back in. I doubt it would have sheared off three bolts.

Did you see the shock ends on the front shocks? No bolts or brackets on it still? I wonder if they brought it in a trailer and had to take the shocks and wheels off to transport it and forgot to put the bolts back in. I doubt it would have sheared off three bolts.

I agree. Looks like they didn't even have it hooked up but who knows

...Look at that articulation though :jester:

:withstupid:

Sad really.

Mr. P.