selling hemi... buying chevy?

chevy38fan

Well for some reason the other night Zippy and I got to talking about camaro's and what not and some how got on the subject of me selling my truck and getting a used 2000 or 2001 camaro SS.

Well I'm quite serious in doing this. My dad (truck is in his name) didn't quite approve of it, but he didn't say NO, just basically ended the conversation with Good luck selling your gas hog with gas prices this time of year. So basically I plan on having a Camaro SS by the end of June.. no more hemi.. its going up for sell as soon as I fix my foglight wiring/bezels so that its not done half assed.

Don't get me wrong, I love my truck. There's nothing wrong with it, hell i've gotten in LESS trouble with this thing than I did my Tahoe.. and i had my tahoe for 1 year, 1 week and 1 day. LOL. I'll have my dodge not even 10 months if i sell it before june 23rd. my b-day is june 22nd.. this is going to be a nice b-day present to my self. hehe. I just need something new.. I've never had a sports car.. and hey you only live once...

Bye bye DODGE.. Welcome back CHEVY! hehe.. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Chevy38fan,

glad to hear your goin with the camaro, i know you won't be disappointed

Just an observation, but is it just me or does almost everyone have or still have a camaro that owns an SS. :cool: I have had a 95 Z28 with some nice mods, but had to get rid of it, becasue of too many speeding tickets, but I still have my 70 Z28, and i know i will never sell that. :thumbs:

Archived