Boss Wheels

firehawknwv

The 313 in black look awesome, and your truck by the way is SICK man. :cheers:

thanks brother appreciate it

I think black chrome is bamf Chris I think Jason has black chrome on his

Yea but Im not completely sold on it yet. Im leaning more towards the Boss 332's now. I found a company selling them on ebay for just over a grand. They remind me of of the Z06 vette wheels but slightly different and they only way like 42lbs a piece which is light as hell even though the 313's are about 8lbs lighter.

http://www.bossmotorsports.com/custom_chro...eels.cfm?id=365

I think Im prett much hooked on the wheels above in my last post. Now for the tires I know I want Nitto NT420S tires but Im not sure if i wanna get 285/45/22 or 305/40/22. I know the wider tire woud handle better but I will be dropping the truck soon with a 2/4 belltech drop to level the truck out. I wondering with the 305's of there would be that much rubbing. Also is there much of a weight difference in the 285/45 and the 305/40 ?

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

I do love the 313's on ur truck bro. Well the 332's i think weight jsut a few lbs more than ur 313 so theyd probably weiigh about 76lbs a piece. I def love those tires so i Know for sure thats wut Im getting. So the 285/45 handle pretty good I assume.

Well guys I just purcahsed the Boss 332's in 22" and a set of Nitto 430s 285/45/22

I got the combo for about 1800 off ebay brand new.

good deal Chris post up some pics

sry I am just getting back to ya but I love the nitto's they are awesome they are sticky

cant wait to see pics