Chevy Ss Silverado Unstuck Snow Vortex Exhaust

96vteccd5

is anybody on this site running this exhaust setup? a guy i went to high school with has an sss with the vortex exhaust...but he's the only one i know that has it...never even heard of it until he told me about it...

Finally got to use my AWD this year in the snow/ice and it was beyond great. My dad, my brother and my father in-law have 4x4s and none of them could hold a candle to my SSS. My dad has an F-250 crewcab diesel 4x4, my brother has an F-250 extended cab 5.4 4x4 and an F-250 crewcab diesel 2wd and my father in-law has a dodge newer body style with a 5.9 (pre hemi) 4x4. The SSS blew them away in the snow/ice and my tires are in need of replacing too. HAHAHA!

Since we had all this damn snow I was having a problem driving my truck in the real deep snow but took my neighbors AWD Denali. Lets just say, I WANT ONE!! I put that mofo in over a foot of snow and it never got stuck. I even drove it into a massive snow bank and it handled it like a champ. Only thing with the Denali is that there gas mileage is worse the an Silverado SS! 13mpg in the city! 05 Denali weighs in around 5700 lbs I think.

Never got mine stuck, though, been really considering getting some winter wheels that isn't so freakin wide to help a bit. I've pulled several big 4x4's out lately, though I noticed the SSS sucks when trying to turn, but gets forward traction like you wouldn't believe.