The Big Game!

diggerdan11

Saints or Colts  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the Super Bowl ...

• Indianapolis - COLTS
    • New Orleans - SAINTS

Ok whos going to Win the Big Game?

Im Going to Say:Colts%20logo.gif

Notice i said the Big game. You can say Superbowl wihtout the express writen consent of the NFL :wtf:

Oh crap i just said it. I think the NFL is going to send Ray Lewis after me now :jester:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to the cowboys?? they are getting as bad as the raiders now a days... go saints!!

that was just an ignorant statment . maybe you should watch football next year.

my pick is the colts and yes i took the spread @ 6 and took the under @ 57 . lets hope i get some water for this years money tree.

Ok whos going to Win the Big Game?

Notice i said the Big game. You can say Superbowl wihtout the express writen consent of the NFL :wtf:

Oh crap i just said it. I think the NFL is going to send Ray Lewis after me now :jester:

I'm going with the New Orleans Saints ... They've never been to the Super Bowl, and that city needs a little luck for a change ...

BTW ... I made your original thread into a Pole, so it's easier to view who's winning ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

i was kiddin' chase... :jester:

yeah you know how to get under my skin , i dont know why but the cowboys has always been my team . im usually for the home team but i guess its the majority of my family is from texas/missou . the other half is from brazil. some pretty weird ish.

I'm going with the New Orleans Saints ... They've never been to the Super Bowl, and that city needs a little luck for a change ...

BTW ... I made your original thread into a Pole, so it's easier to view who's winning ... :thumbs:

Thanks, i knew i forgot something