New Wallpaper

luvmySS

:thumbs: Very niiiiiicccce...

Done some creative work myself but still have quite a ways to go to get as good as you. Great work...

Did you use Adobe Photoshop ?

I am taking a Digital Photo Class and attempting to learn the art of using Photoshop CS.

Can't wait to master it...

Dr Mike

Did you use Adobe Photoshop ?

I am taking a Digital Photo Class and attempting to learn the art of using Photoshop CS.

Can't wait to master it...

Dr Mike

You betcha!

Of all the design applications that I use (Director, Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Illustrator, Avid, Vegas, etc...their

are far too many to list them all :crazy: ) Photoshop is the one that I couldn't live without.

Good luck on learning Photoshop. :thumbs:

You are setting your goals very high because Photoshop is extemely hard to completely master.

I've been using it for years and I'm still learning things that I didn't know it could do. :D

My son actually had a Photoshop class this year in High School!

That's awesome! :thumbs:

I wish they would have taught it when I went to school.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think Photoshop even existed when I went to school...dang I'm old! :jester:

Rachel, my fiancée, is back at Arizona State Univ. in the Honor College getting her Masters in Accounting and Finance. Photoshop and golf are MANDATORY classes!!! For Accounting and corporate finance??? I was floored. I can understand golf as so much business these days is done on the golf course so you better know how to play but Photoshop .....for that major??? I guess that shows how important that program really is to almost everyone.

Archived