Deadliest Catch - Captain Phil Harris

Stitches040

Hey All ...

For those of you that enjoy the show Deadliest Catch as much as I do, will find this disheartning.

Phil Harris, Captain of the Cornelia Marie died yesterday, from complications of a Stroke, that he suffered back in January.

I truly enjoyed his antics and comrodery with his kids on his boat. I bet all his smoking finally got the best of him, as last seasons blood clot was truly a warning of what was to come.

RIP Captain Harris ... It won't be the same show without him.

MSN Link

281x211.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Hey All ...

For those of you that enjoy the show Deadliest Catch as much as I do, will find this disheartning.

Phil Harris, Captain of the Cornelia Marie died yesterday, from complications of a Stroke, that he suffered back in January.

I truly enjoyed his antics and comrodery with his kids on his boat. I bet all his smoking finally got the best of him, as last seasons blood clot was truly a warning of what was to come.

MSN Link

281x211.jpg

That sucks i am a big fan of the show. R.I.P. phil

Wow that is absolutely horrible! Last season wasn't even close to the same without him around. It was always fun to watch the boys do somethin stupid then see Phil reprimand them - you could always tell how much he loved those boys even when he was having to be the disciplinarian. RIP.

Edited by bison1040 (see edit history)

Hey All ...

MSN Link

281x211.jpg

Sad, sad news for sure... can't believe we wont be seeing him on the show anymore... Hope his boys can continue to carry on their fathers ship. :angel:

Sad news for sure...i knew something bad was bound to happen after the season where he just randomly started coughing up blood and had to be taken ashore to the hospital. Always hoped he would turn out alright but sometimes things cant be avoided. The show definitely isnt the same without him :(

R.I.P. Phil