Sierra Ss's Build

sierra ss

Stage 1: Consisted of minor bolts on's consisting of 160* T-Stat, BBK 80mm TB, MSD wires, CAI and Wheatley 93 octane tune.

Stage 2: Will consist of DPT LT headers. And 862 casting heads that will be port and polished and upgraded with LS2 INT valves and LS6 Springs. Will also replace the lifters with new ones.

Stage 2.5: I am going to through in a GMPP ASA cam, hardend push rods, roller rockers, new oil pump & timing chain. During this stage i am going to also add Trans go HD-2 shit kit, vette servos and a 2800 or 3000 stall verter.

Edited by sierra ss (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Although things havent really turned around im continuing the build ph34r.gif and have had a change of parts. Major parts that will be ordered at the end of next month and will consist of these two beauties.

edel_lsxintA.jpg

And a LUNATI VOODOO cam.

Advertised Duration (Int/Exh): 272/278<LI>Duration @ .050 (Int/Exh): 222/228<LI>Gross Valve Lift (Int/Exh): .567"/.567"<LI>LSA/ICL: 113/109<LI>Valve Lash (Int/Exh): Hyd/Hyd<LI>RPM Range: 2000-6600<LI>Includes: Cam Only

Although things havent really turned around im continuing the build ph34r.gif and have had a change of parts. Major parts that will be ordered at the end of next month and will consist of these two beauties.

edel_lsxintA.jpg

And a LUNATI VOODOO cam.

Advertised Duration (Int/Exh): 272/278<LI>Duration @ .050 (Int/Exh): 222/228<LI>Gross Valve Lift (Int/Exh): .567"/.567"<LI>LSA/ICL: 113/109<LI>Valve Lash (Int/Exh): Hyd/Hyd<LI>RPM Range: 2000-6600<LI>Includes: Cam Only

drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

• 1 year later...

Back from the dead. Had decided to sale the truck and get back in a f-body or step up to a vette but when it come down to it i love my truck too much. So im going back with the original plan. 02 ZO6 heads, scorpion roller rockers, Cathedral port NNBS intake, circle d 32k stall, transgo hd 2 shift kit, vette servos.

166.jpg

168.jpg

167.jpg

169.jpg