Somethin New I Found Out About My Ss

firehawknwv

Im sure u guys already knew our trucks had this but I didnt until I was messing with it the other day. I knew our mirrors were power and heated but I didnt know u could have them fold in on their own with the mirror button, lol. I was trying to adjust my mirrors one night and I didnt realize the switch was in the center and when I hit the button my mirrors folded in. I was like wth then realized that it was cool as crap. I know finding this out might make me a noob ,lol.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, i love that feature. especially in cramped parking lots and in the driveway at home...might not be able to avoid door dings but i hate coming back out to my truck and my mirror is bent one way or the other due to someones lack of courtesy for your truck

Im sure u guys already knew our trucks had this but I didnt until I was messing with it the other day. I knew our mirrors were power and heated but I didnt know u could have them fold in on their own with the mirror button, lol. I was trying to adjust my mirrors one night and I didnt realize the switch was in the center and when I hit the button my mirrors folded in. I was like wth then realized that it was cool as crap. I know finding this out might make me a noob ,lol.

hahaha when i read your title i knew it was gonna be about your mirrors.

now i just learned somethin... didn't know they were heated

hahaha when i read your title i knew it was gonna be about your mirrors.

lol me too when i figured it out i though it was the coolest thing ever felt like a noob too lol

congrats Chris

Good find. Hell don't feel bad, I wouldn't of known this either if you hadn't of posted it on here. I went out and tried and LMFAO. Thats pretty neat. I got to messing around with the steering wheel controls and when I got done, went in the house came back out to go to town, started it up put it in reverse and seen something move and it was the mirrors tilting down I'm like WTF put it back in park and they went back to neutral position. All hell no!!!! I got a short in something!!!!! That's just great then I realized this didn't happen until I messed with the steering wheel controls. Oh Well you learn something every day. :cheers:

Good find. Hell don't feel bad, I wouldn't of known this either if you hadn't of posted it on here. I went out and tried and LMFAO. Thats pretty neat. I got to messing around with the steering wheel controls and when I got done, went in the house came back out to go to town, started it up put it in reverse and seen something move and it was the mirrors tilting down I'm like WTF put it back in park and they went back to neutral position. All hell no!!!! I got a short in something!!!!! That's just great then I realized this didn't happen until I messed with the steering wheel controls. Oh Well you learn something every day. :cheers:

Well if u were messing with the steering wheel buttons u may have turned on the parallel parking assistance feature which turns down ur mirros so u can see the curb. I done this once and wast like wth. Yes these truck are full of great features. I know the newer silverados and Sierras have a heated steering wheel option which is cool. One other thing I noticed is I have a lil speaker grill looking thing just above my head to the left in the headliner on the drivers side. Does anyone know wut that could be?