Cavs Vs Lakers

jlight

Dont care for either team, but damn, what happend to the Nuggets and Celtics... I believe they are both suffering from losses with Celtics being worse obviously. These two and the Wizards (another horribly organized Washington sport) are the only NBA teams I ever care about.

Go colts.

f the colts they choke when it comes time.

i am all for the lakers, they have been playing good enough to get to the playoffs where they will turn into a hungry team that will do something.

i am all for the lakers, they have been playing good enough to get to the playoffs where they will turn into a hungry team that will do something.

I agree, even without Kobe playing they are very strong. Hope to see them in the finals against the Celtics again, preview sunday! Bynum could be the difference this time around though, which has me going :uhoh: if their is a finals re-match.

I agree, even without Kobe playing they are very strong. Hope to see them in the finals against the Celtics again, preview sunday! Bynum could be the difference this time around though, which has me going :uhoh: if their is a finals re-match.
yeap the last 4 games kobe has missed the lakeshow is 4-0,i bet if the cavs play without james they wouldn't be in the top teams.over all i think the lakers are a better deeper team.

plus they need to test james for roids that baster looks like 50 cent now!!

roockie year

42138c6f8e7f0-12-2.jpg

2010 season

PicImg_Pistons_vs_Cavaliers_6981.JPG

I've been watching a lot of basketball lately, ncaa and nba. The only nba team I saw in person was the lakers, my gf at the time had floor tickets (I prolly should of held on to her :uhoh: ) so ever since I've really liked the lakers. Something about King James makes me annoyed although I still think he is super sick. Maybe he just talks to much, who knows. Who do you guys think is better- the cavs or the lakers?

Lakers over cavs any day thats just history and nothing is going to change. Although i am a mavs fan but even the mavs own the cavs. One guy cant carry a team, and shaq is a joke.

• 1 month later...

The season is coming to an end and the lakers and cavs are both looking strong! The lakers proved they could win without Kobe, but the playoffs are another story. It seems like Kobe's return was great at first, and then he had a slump. But 20 points last night in the second quarter even had Kobe dancing on the sidelines. He looks to be in playoff form, but the Cavs do too. Now that some time has elapsed, and the trade deadline came to an end with some key players traded, what do you guys think? Who is the better team now? I think the Magic are going to give the Cavs some trouble, but maybe not enough trouble. I just hope the lakers bring it when playoffs come since we know the nuggets will and dallas will too!

Edited by 04lightsss (see edit history)