Snow In Texas

8 UR HMI

its not much but im in central texas and this is what we got. dallas got at least 10" i think but we got a total of 1 big fat inch of we cold snow :)

securedownload-3-2.jpg

sorry it was dark and my gf used her phone light for me to capture this...

its not much but im in central texas and this is what we got. dallas got at least 10" i think but we got a total of 1 big fat inch of we cold snow :)

securedownload-3-2.jpg

sorry it was dark and my gf used her phone light for me to capture this...

at least 10 inches in dallas, WOW.....so much for global warming lol :smash:

The high temp here was 44 and everything was melting and your down there getting snow!

this is texas, we have tornados, thurnderstorms, floods, icing, snow, rain, sleet, incredible heat, and hurricanes. lol texas gets the entire worlds weather every year....

well global warming is said to be the reason for extreme anomalies in weather patterns....which is what we are seeing. No matter how you look at it, the ice caps are still melting, and the oceans will continue to rise. :nonod:

Let'em rise that just means i will not have to drive as far to get to the beach.

For me to take a man like Gore seriously about globel he would have to live by the shit that he spews out of his mouth. By that i mean no more flying in his personal jet.