Intro.

nds429

What's up guys. I'm a new member from South TX just signed up a couple of days ago. I've been in here off and on since 08 when I got my truck, I finally decided to sign up.

I've posted some pics of the truck up to see, check them out give me some feedback, positive or negative. I'm open to suggestions or recommendations so don't be afraid to tell me what you think no offense taken. They are just some pics to post up for now I will be posting up better one's in a couple of days.

Thanks guys.

Welcome to the site. Just checked out the pics and must say I like it. Maybe PTM the bowtie and clear your lights....here is a link to a "how-to" if your interested.

Thanks man. 1 question what is PTM stand for? I wanted a diff bowtie but havent found any was thinking of fab a decal to put over it.

My opinions on the truck....DROP THE MUTHA!!!! :jester:

That is the next step. I'm hoping to get it done in time for spring break for South Padre Island. :fingersx:

I'm taking pictures of every process its going through. You should see the original pics, its funny how just with the rims alone it makes a big difference. But I'm a show and go kinda guy

That is the next step. I'm hoping to get it done in time for spring break for South Padre Island. :fingersx:

I'm taking pictures of every process its going through. You should see the original pics, its funny how just with the rims alone it makes a big difference. But I'm a show and go kinda guy

If you start postin the pics, I could see em :jester: