Just Wanna Say Thanks

well i would like to say thanks to all guys help me on my quest to find a better muffler to replace my flow 40, after lots of researching and a few posts i ended up getting the magnalfow tru x 22" case muffler. it has a nice deep tone and barely any drone , i can actually cruise around without the radio blasted 24/7 so the drone wouldn't be heard. i would like to mention scooter3 and kelleyperformance who went out of their way to send me vids , part numbers and lots of info. :thumbs:

also all you guys who see an exhaust question come up (because we all know theres always a ton) and say" use the search button" and nothing else no advice just those few words need to stop this, were on the site to help members out not tell them something they dont wanna hear, the search tool is a very helpful tool but it doesnt always answer your question.this is just honest opinion if you think im wrong please let me know.

i couldnt agree with you more man. the serach button is great for some things but alot of the time i find myself not able to get any useful info out of it. so ill back you up on that, if all someone is gunna say is use the search button and not offer any real help, just move onto another post and dont bother because most of the time people have already used the search button with little or no success of finding what they need.

But back to your exhaust...sound clips are a must and are you still running cats and stock manifolds? Im thinking about going with a 22" magnaflow also but gunna wait till i know what my truck sounds like with he dual 14" mufflers with LTs and no cats. should be pretty damn loud

ya im running stock manifolds and i still have cats, the best i can explain it is that its nice low tone sorta rumble while driving around town but when you get into it you get a good scream out of er a really nice muffler in my opinion, ya your truck should be pretty damn loud and prob raspy to ,

Edited by 03silv.ss (see edit history)

I always say use the search button, but I also include links to video and sound clips. Not trying to be a smartass but without the search button I would not be able to post up those vids/sound clips I refer some people to.

Back to your exhaust, happy to hear you got the muffler and sound/tone you like :chevy:

im not saying the search button is bad, i use it all the time. it just seems ignorant when people state "search button" instead of helping the guy out with an answer he needs. and i notice that lots of people just put "search button" like they dont have time to put down a few sentences to the guys quesiton.