Got To See This Lmao!

idahoBLKss

guy in fanny pac hands this gangster his a$$!! lmao :crackup:

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-th...e-bus/#comments

if it doesnt come up just look for the ac transit bus fight.... so good

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

hahaha, thats hilarious. i can see how the old guy mistook what the other guy said about the spit shine...but hes never gunna hear the end of that one because of racism issues. it was clearly self defense but i expected it to go a different way. if there wasnt so many damn racist people in this world it wouldnt even have escalated to that. i dont want to sound racist myself but id have to have the white guys back on that one...he misunderstood what the black guy said which led to him gettin his ass kicked

There are actually more videos of this guy........apparently he is pretty unstable due to mental issues, more than likely caused by his years of service....He's also known as "Slick Tom"...........One video is of him at a baseball game going off, and getting tasered by security/police..............The chick that videotaped that incident also has a video making a "public apology" because she was getting slammed by various people for being racist herself because of the "pinky" comments................................I think it's awesome tho............People need to learn not to judge a book by its cover..................... :cheers:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa funny sh!t crazy old man..... what was the black dude thinkin its a lose/lose situation if he beat the old guy up, he beat up and old guy, and if he got beat up (like he did) then he got his ass kicked by an old man :crackup: so its not somethin to be proud of either way

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)