Wtb: Stock Rear Hangers

03_SS_22

ahh, thanks for pointing that out. i read through it too damn fast and thought shackles instead of hangers. my bad :P

Ur good! Not tryin to piss in ur cornflakes, jus makin sure in case he needed them asap he can have yours. Ill check friday when I get home. Im pretty sure they are in the box

Im pretty sure I still have mine. I will check this coming weekend and let you know

Did you have them nearby? I wanted to raise my truck back to stock height this weekend. Let me know if you can do that. If you can PM me a price shipped to San Angelo, TX 76901

Edited by 03_SS_22 (see edit history)

Did you have them nearby? I wanted to raise my truck back to stock height this weekend. Let me know if you can do that. If you can PM me a price shipped to San Angelo, TX 76901

No I wont know anything till at least friday night. Im 250 miles away from home. PM sent

First of the month!!!

hey if you need stock hangers or shackles id let mine going for what ever it cost to ship them i have both just let me know. if so send me your zip so i can get them sent out to you. :D