New England Seacoast Cruise.

Im hoping mine will do halfway decent in the snow next winter as its my daily driver...The wellfare/mass health addicts need me to take them to the ER for stupid sh!t and or the drug seeker need to go to the ER to refill their stash banghead.gif

Chevrolet made the 03-04 awd because they thought it would sell best in the northeast/northern states, not in the south. When they saw the sales, they changed to rwd b/c southern residents were purchasing the awd truck.

As for your other statements, its only your opinion. I am glad you have your health.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

add me to the list jeff cheers.gif

:thumbs: Done.

Post #8 has been updated. Still just calling it the "interested parties" list. Once it gets a little closer I'll start a list of who is def. going and then figure what we will do for lunch.

I'd love to come meet up with everyone! but I'm driving down to jersey that following weekend for NHRA's huge show in englishtown. So I'm still on the fence cuz I'm trying to keep the miles down. :( But keep me posted as to whats going on. It sounds like one hell of a time.

• 2 weeks later...

I regret to say, but the Seacoast Cruise for Sunday June 6th will have to be postponed until fall time. I'm going to be away.

Seacoast Cruise until further notice :angry::cry2:

I say we still have a criuse and just have another one in the fall when jeff can be there if that sounds good to everyone ..... chris