New England Seacoast Cruise.

I just got around to telling Emily about this and she is excited. Some of the listed spots are some of her favorites including "my favorite lighthouse on the planet".

If anyone wants to come up a day or 2 early and hit Boston for a night that would be cool. Another thought was maybe staying in Newburyport instead of Boston and then making the short drive to Salisbury Beach in the morning. We would be down for either.

and as for breakfast at the Brighton res... don't think that could happen. we could do it in the parking across the street at the court house though and "tailgate".... :rolleyes:

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bump ... TTT ... for FREE LOBSTER!!!!

I'm actually in the Lowell/Dracut, Ma..about 30 minutes outside of Salisbury Beach

I'll wave to you on my way by to Salisbury, Ma ... Got friends there ... I used to live in the great Metropolis of Tyngsborough ... (Hated that place) ...

Bump ... TTT ... for FREE LOBSTER!!!!

I'll wave to you on my way by to Salisbury, Ma ... Got friends there ... I used to live in the great Metropolis of Tyngsborough ... (Hated that place) ...

Yeah...Some married couples there have the same grandparents...LOL biggrinjester.gif

I didnt realize how many SSS owners there are in Mass, Im working all over Eastern Mass doing FEMA inspections, so if you see a black SS with Maine plates its probaly me

I see a ton on the northshore

I didnt realize how many SSS owners there are in Mass, Im working all over Eastern Mass doing FEMA inspections, so if you see a black SS with Maine plates its probaly me

The greater Boston area is one of the best selling areas for the Silverado pickup in the country. When the ss truck came out alot headed out towards that area, as the best selling dealerships in the country had first dibbs/shipments on them.

I know of three (3) total in my county ... and one is me ... LOL ... The real world forgets about us out here in the Berkshires.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

The greater Boston area is one of the best selling areas for the Silverado pickup in the country. When the ss truck came out alot headed out towards that area, as the best selling dealerships in the country had first dibbs/shipments on them.

Im hoping mine will do halfway decent in the snow next winter as its my daily driver...The wellfare/mass health addicts need me to take them to the ER for stupid sh!t and or the drug seeker need to go to the ER to refill their stash banghead.gif