Just A Few Exhaust Clips

zachm89

well, im not completely happy with my exhaust after my header install, i think its the lack of cats and the small mufflers but it will have to do for now. lemme know what yall think

th_100_0760.jpg

th_100_0761.jpg

th_100_0762.jpg

th_100_0763.jpg

th_100_0764.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

no, not so much a rasp because it doesnt have alot of rasp. it sounds great at WOT but just normal driving there are a few spots in the rpm range that sound very echoy and almost bell like. i think a bigger case muffler would take it back down to what i like.

ill most likely be replacing the dual 14" mufflers with a di/do 18" or 22" magnaflow, should tone it down a bit for normal driving but still give me a nice roar when i hit the gas, that and a pair of cutouts should do the trick :P i wasnt a fan of the magnaflows until i put them on this truck and now i love them. thanks for all the compliments guys!

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

i just put the 22" tru x on and love it wouldnt go back to anything else except maybe corsa, its nice at cruising and loud at wot and your will be even louder with the long tubes and no cats.

I have headers,no cats and an 18inch pop off of a magnaflow .one in and two out. Bought off ebay for 40 and is ss. Called a thunderbolt. I love it. Had two pop off flowmasters and way to raspy. Muffler does have a drone around 18rpm but clears up when no load and also when crusing on hwy. Yours sounded good to me. Wish I knew how to upload the sound. Just lucky to do pictures.

Timid as a kitten.......you need to put a cam in that thing then it will have some balls. Man it took you forever to get from 30mph to 60-70mph!! Had to go and take a nap and then finish watching your videos. ROFLMAO!!! You and I talked earlier today and you know what I think........I honestly don't think it sounds all that bad. Yes, everyone that posted in your thread said that they have different exhaust tones and notes throughout the rpm band but you will get those with any exhaust system. You just have to find a system that you can put up with.

Call me later........

James