Magnaflow/flowmonster

hawks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely want to hear a sound clip...if it sounds and lasts as well as a magnaflow will ill definitely be down for a 22" case di/do. they look like theyre top quality

There are the same without the name and polished, but he said he is planning on doing them in polished for the people wanting the look. Of coarse they will be a little higher. I don't show mine so I don't do polished mufflers.

to post a soundclip, make a photobucket account, upload the clip from your compuer to photobucket. then you will see an option that says "Share Link Code" and find the one that says "Clickable Thumb" under the web pages & forums one. I really want to hear a clip of these before i decide to buy. I also have several friends interested, pending how they sound.

I will be placing an order soon. I just talked to him today. $210 for the muffler and 2 metalic cats which were listed at $100 a piece.

Those cats are amazing. I actually got to hold one of the metalics and look thru it. Very well constructed. You won't be disapointed. :thumbs:

I stopped in today to talk to him and he told me to post this for you guys. On his website www.flowmonster.com you will see a SS member coupon and a SS member free shipping when you check out. SS member = discount on muffler and SS member free = free shipping. You just click these to get your discount when you checkout.

Ok guys here we go. Since I can't post a sound clip right now here is the deal. The deal is. Whoever purchases this muffler and post a sound clip of this muffler first will get there money back. That's right. All of it. All you have to do is show and verify (recording of muffler and sound) on your SS truck. He wanted to do it on mine but don't really want to hack mine up to put this on, so he said whoever buys this muffler and posts a sound clip first will be refunded the whole amount. This way you are helping him because he and I can't do sound recording yet. Just keep your receipt for verification. So there you go. Hell you can't beat that stick! So the race is on. :cheers:

id love to take him up on that offer but i really want a 22" case muffler rather than the 18". also couldnt find anything on his website about the ss member discounts. there is a place to type in a coupon code but thats it

id love to take him up on that offer but i really want a 22" case muffler rather than the 18". also couldnt find anything on his website about the ss member discounts. there is a place to type in a coupon code but thats it

I would say call him, I'm sure he has a 22" case. I think he said it would be right before checking out. If you still have trouble shoot him a email or call him at 731-587-0669 ask for Marty junior.

The rebate offer is still up on the dual in and out. I don't have that type of muffler so no I'm not the first to post the muffler. It's still up for grabs. LOL

to post a soundclip, make a photobucket account, upload the clip from your compuer to photobucket. then you will see an option that says "Share Link Code" and find the one that says "Clickable Thumb" under the web pages & forums one. I really want to hear a clip of these before i decide to buy. I also have several friends interested, pending how they sound.

Hey zach. Thanks for the help. Not hard at all. :thumbs: