Flowmonster Clip Of My Truck

hawks

Just wanted to add this. This exhaust is the flowmonsters but they're the tubular type not the one i posted in the "for sale". You can see straight thru them (not a glass pack). These flow a high cfm. I have two of these mufflers under my truck with the stock cats. I'm thinking on getting the high flow metalic cats to add to it.

that does sound good? what this about $65?

I don't know. He doesn't have them on the web site but he does have them. As far as price give him call or email him. I believe his discounts for us are for any muffler not just the dual in/out. He will make you a great offer. Give em a call. 731-587-0669 ask for Marty junior.

Here is a clip of the dual in/out flowmonster muffler that was posted in the for sale section. I talked to him today and he said he could tell a power increase in his truck after ditching the flowmaster. He is very happy with the sound and performance. No droning in the cab either with this 18" flowmonster. Enjoy

th_NissanTitanwithFlowmonster.jpg

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)

i got mine today! i hope to get it on soon. i cant wait to hear it

Good deal. Hurry up and get that thing on so we can all hear it and get your full refund back. I bet it will sound bad ass hooked up to 6.0. Please be honest about the sound, performance etc. Let me know what you think. Your not going to hurt my feelings none. Just needing to get a honest feedback. So enough talking now get your butt out there and put it on!!!!