Slp Loudmouth

Need some help on new mufflers. I currently have Flowmaster Hushpower 2's they sound great but I am looking to go LOUDER! I was leaning towards SLP Loudmouth series but I don't want it to sound like I just have a exhaust leak, if you know what I mean. I have read and listened to other posts and I am afraid to buy somthing that I wont be happy with. Any help would be great!

Need some help on new mufflers. I currently have Flowmaster Hushpower 2's they sound great but I am looking to go LOUDER! I was leaning towards SLP Loudmouth series but I don't want it to sound like I just have a exhaust leak, if you know what I mean. I have read and listened to other posts and I am afraid to buy somthing that I wont be happy with. Any help would be great!

Right now we are waiting on KEVINTHEGREAT to get his new muffler on. Wait and see what he thinks about it. It's the magnaflow/flowmonster muffler. You can get that muffler for 65.00 free shipping to the SS customers. :thumbs:

you could go with electric cutouts and just leave the mufflers on you have since you like them and the cutouts will be the loudest you can go when ever you want with a touch of a button

you could go with electric cutouts and just leave the mufflers on you have since you like them and the cutouts will be the loudest you can go when ever you want with a touch of a button

Thats a thought but I live on the Jersey Shore and the salt air has done a awsome rott job on everything and I will have to replace the mufflers anyway.

Right now we are waiting on KEVINTHEGREAT to get his new muffler on. Wait and see what he thinks about it. It's the magnaflow/flowmonster muffler. You can get that muffler for 65.00 free shipping to the SS customers. :thumbs:

Awsome I cant wait! I't took me months to decide on the Hushpower's and like I said I was happy but want it a bit louder.

all a slp loudmouth is, is a hollow 4" pipe, theres nothing to them at all. Just like running straight pipes with a echo chamber.. sounds like something you wouldn't want honestly..

all a slp loudmouth is, is a hollow 4" pipe, theres nothing to them at all. Just like running straight pipes with a echo chamber.. sounds like something you wouldn't want honestly..

From hearing them on the internet it sounds like a exhaust leak. I want it to sound like a BADASS!!! SS!!