Dumbest Ss Driver...

rods0341

first and foremost I luff the SSS. :chevy: i have an 01 2wd rcsb with a 5.3 borla, volant, and pretty sure it was chipped when i bought it...i did the exhaust and intake...

I have been dying to run a stock ss or one with mild boltons ever since I beat my friends 2004 A4 quattro(they run 15.2's in the 1/4)

last weds. the third I was on my way to work and I see an ss, i try to get the driver to go for a quick run he starts laughing so i ask him are u boosted he says; no im supercharged! I'm like wth so you ARE boosted. He still says no im stock i dont have a boost controller. :wtf: im pretty sure darn sure the ss never came boosted even the intimdatoer ones.

just wondering if the guy is on here.

had to of have been an 05-07 ss beige. it had the taller hood

wow...this dude has no clue. i'm assuming that the laugh was an arrogant "you don't stand a chance" type of laugh, then he makes himself look like a total dunce...perfect!

should have asked him if he was on the site, and if not, told him to join so we can make him feel "welcome."

nice, thats funny :lol: garuntee he bought it used with a maggie on it, or from a dealer with it added on

ive heard that one before, but with the term "blown". and for me, the knowledge i recieve when talking about 'boost' is that oh of course i pulled ahead, i have a blower AND nitrous (of which the bottle isnt even in the truck) of COURSE i run 8s on the back wheels :rolleyes:

nice, thats funny :lol: garuntee he bought it used with a maggie on it, or from a dealer with it added on

ive heard that one before, but with the term "blown". and for me, the knowledge i recieve when talking about 'boost' is that oh of course i pulled ahead, i have a blower AND nitrous (of which the bottle isnt even in the truck) of COURSE i run 8s on the back wheels :rolleyes:

lmfao!!!!!...well my biggest thing is that if he races a ferd or dodge and loses and says he was blown boosted or whatever he jus makes chevys look bad... :nono:

and no im pretty sure hes not on the site..

Maybe he was just screwing with you and did not want you knowing what he had for mods :dunno: If I was heavily modded I would say mine is completely stock so people dont get any ideas. Too many thefts of these trucks over the past 2 years.

Maybe he was just screwing with you and did not want you knowing what he had for mods :dunno: If I was heavily modded I would say mine is completely stock so people dont get any ideas. Too many thefts of these trucks over the past 2 years.

:thumbs: i had a guy that lives down the street from in a lifted 06 tundra.....GAY, but anyways he asked me if i had put a blower on my truck, i dont, only a few bolt ons but i told him it was completly stock, he said that was the rumor in the nieghborhood, so the next day i activated my onstar atleast till i can aford a good alarm, at least the onstar can track it....thought i would share that one since its kinda on the same subject

maybe your right bro...i never heard the supercharger whine tho...whatever it is what is..

:thumbs: i had a guy that lives down the street from in a lifted 06 tundra.....GAY, but anyways he asked me if i had put a blower on my truck, i dont, only a few bolt ons but i told him it was completly stock, he said that was the rumor in the nieghborhood, so the next day i activated my onstar atleast till i can aford a good alarm, at least the onstar can track it....thought i would share that one since its kinda on the same subject

i did the same thing i heard of all the SSs stolen and theres been a few silverado VHO vMAXs stolen so i activated my onstar also just in case. you never know