fast4popper

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Take it apart.

2. Put back together.

3 Blow it up.

Actually I hope it's a forged 427 with twins and a 200 shot, 4L80E, and a dana rear.

If not I like the above mentioned mods. ^^^^^ :withstupid:

just seeing how everyone (namely the KC guys) have their own build topics, I figured I would let you all know whats up my sleeve come spring time.

here goes...

GUESS!!!!

I hope it's what we talked about the other night... I almost did my part yesterday! No joke either.

alls I can continue to say, is SOME of you are really close. REALLY close, Rockhead being the closest. PDB, NOPE, Fireman, maybe...

I love a good lil teasing party. its sooo funny :)

lets just say this as a hint, its something that NO ONE on here seems to do once their truck is "done". I am gonna MOD it some more, so really, is it ever done?

alls I can continue to say, is SOME of you are really close. REALLY close, Rockhead being the closest. PDB, NOPE, Fireman, maybe...

I love a good lil teasing party. its sooo funny :)

lets just say this as a hint, its something that NO ONE on here seems to do once their truck is "done". I am gonna MOD it some more, so really, is it ever done?

The truck is never done. I will continue changing and modding it for as long as I have it :smash:

Now just tell us what the hell you are gonna do! This is a build thread, not guess my build thread :wtf::jester: