Sss Vs. Cc Denali

RCNap12986

I had to double read it too, but I thing he was comparing the weight of the crew cab SD vs his Quadrasteer SD and yes the Quadrasteer was only available '02 thru '04.

Yep, sorry for the confusion. What was on my mind never made it to the screen.

To LilIndy, the stock SS 6.0 (345hp) would lose vs stock SD w/6.2 (403 hp). I like that 6.2 alot, I am sure it makes up for the extra weight the CC adds and some more. This is just my opinion, I have not looked at actual times.

2007 Denali 6.2L 15.0sec at 92.1mph

http://www.insideline.com/gmc/sierra-1500/...rra-denali.html

I will line my buddy up anyday, he's stock and will always be stock unless I use my HP Tuners and get zippy to tune it. I haven't found a stock one online that went quicker than 14.9. I have CAI, exhaust and zippy tune.

Edited by lilindy500 (see edit history)

The track up here opens up on 4/2, and I hope there are some awesome conditions. On the right night you can get better than corrected conditions. NE dragway is only 90 feet above sea level and it stays pretty cool throughout the spring up there.

I'm gonna be gunning for a 14.5-6 with a cat back, CAI, and a tune on the stock 17's in the right weather.