Exhaust Idle/rev With New Flowmonster Muffler

zachm89

First off i just wanna say thanks to Hawkman for telling us about these mufflers and getting us such a great deal on them and a big thanks to Marty at Flowmonster for the deal also. The quality is top notch and i couldnt be happier with the muffler. Sounds, looks and performs identical to a magnaflow. Im running the 2.5" di/do 18" case muffler with turndowns. I was very surprised how little rasp there is even running LTs and no cats, and even with the turndowns i hardly have any resonance or drone in the cab at any rpm. Definitely quieted down my exhaust quite a bit from the dual 14" magnaflows, which is what i was going for.

th_100_0765.jpg

Sorry Kevin, i know youve been having problems uploading vids. the muffler came in today and i went straight to the muffler shop to get it put on. Let me know what yall think! anyone who purchases one of these will be more than happy with them!

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

First off i just wanna say thanks to Hawkman for telling us about these mufflers and getting us such a great deal on them and a big thanks to Marty at Flowmonster for the deal also. The quality is top notch and i couldnt be happier with the muffler. Sounds, looks and performs identical to a magnaflow. Im running the 2.5" di/do 18" case muffler with turndowns. I was very surprised how little rasp there is even running LTs and no cats, and even with the turndowns i hardly have any resonance or drone in the cab at any rpm. Definitely quieted down my exhaust quite a bit from the dual 14" magnaflows, which is what i was going for.

th_100_0765.jpg

Sorry Kevin, i know youve been having problems uploading vids. the muffler came in today and i went straight to the muffler shop to get it put on. Let me know what yall think! anyone who purchases one of these will be more than happy with them!

Sounds great and your very welcome. I will let Marty know you had the first video. What name did you use to purchase the muffler and did you use paypal,credit etc so he can refund your money. Thanks again. Chris

Sweet! That sounds great! Looked at the some of the other acceleration vids in your photo bucket and the in cabin sound is awesome. Do you have trans work done or is that just a PCM tune? The shifts are right on and very different than stock. And you're in Longview!! LOL My fiance is from LV too and I'll be getting married there in October! What a small world.

Matt

04 AB Silverado SS

95 DCM Impala SS

93 Snow-Commander Bonnie!

the in cab videos are from my old setup that i sold to firehawknvw...two 14" magnaflow si/so. ill be putting up some more vids of this muffer when i get the time, ill do an in cab windows down and up. trans is completely stock, just a tune by mr Charlie Wheatley! ill be adding a shift kit, servos, and alluminum accumulator pistons when i save up the cash but for now it shifts great, Charlie got the entire tune spot on! congrats on the marriage, wheres the wedding? not a very big town, lol

Sweet! That sounds great! Looked at the some of the other acceleration vids in your photo bucket and the in cabin sound is awesome. Do you have trans work done or is that just a PCM tune? The shifts are right on and very different than stock. And you're in Longview!! LOL My fiance is from LV too and I'll be getting married there in October! What a small world.

Matt

04 AB Silverado SS

95 DCM Impala SS

93 Snow-Commander Bonnie!

I posted in the other thread but Marty said they're out of stock until end of the month :(

Guess I gotta wait to get mine....

Your correct. I talked to Marty and one of his buyers bought everyone he had. You will still get the discount that's a promise. Thanks

thats cool man, i know exactly where that is...my dad used to live in hallsville and i have alot of friends that went to highschool there.

thanks for being a good sport about it Kevin, I knew you got yours before me but fortunately for me my camer works off an SD card for memory so no disks to upload :P

The wedding is Actually in Hallsville off 459, I think. Some friends of her parents have a Ranch called Hunt Villa.