Got My Truck Back From The Body Shop

johnkoestler

Hey guys, got my truck back from the body shop. While it was in there it got new injectors, new gowheatly tune, e-fans from Mr.P and of course the Ram Air hood. The truck runs great and drives straight as an arrow, I missed it dearly but now I have to focus on my firebird once again

post-11504-1268283446_thumb.jpgpost-11504-1268283552_thumb.jpg

You know we have special trucks when the insurance company gave my 12k for the damage and said if it was a regular silverado it would have been half of that. I personally helped the body shop with the rebuild so I could watch him like a hawk to put my baby back together and not cheap out on it. The grille alone is four times more then a regular silverado, all of it is GM except for the Keystone Goodhood of course.

You know we have special trucks when the insurance company gave my 12k for the damage and said if it was a regular silverado it would have been half of that. I personally helped the body shop with the rebuild so I could watch him like a hawk to put my baby back together and not cheap out on it. The grille alone is four times more then a regular silverado, all of it is GM except for the Keystone Goodhood of course.

not only skimp on parts, but rod your truck.. I'll never forget the time i dropped mine off at TMA for a oil change and it ended up having an additional 32 miles on it :mad:

Truck looks good :)

You know we have special trucks when the insurance company gave my 12k for the damage and said if it was a regular silverado it would have been half of that.

That's weird... Only thing different is the grille, bumper cover and all the brackets. Nothing is different from the reg silverado compared to the SS body panel wise.. Hood, fenders, bumper bar, radiator support... That stuff is all the same. I think your adjustor was wee-todd-ed.

Hey guys, got my truck back from the body shop. While it was in there it got new injectors, new gowheatly tune, e-fans from Mr.P and of course the Ram Air hood. The truck runs great and drives straight as an arrow, I missed it dearly but now I have to focus on my firebird once again

post-11504-1268283446_thumb.jpgpost-11504-1268283552_thumb.jpg

May be just the pic, but the bumper looks too high on the passenger side? :dunno: