Need Some More Help Guys.

sierra ss

My boss talked to me yesterday morining before i left out and offered me a a price of $48,000 for me to buy the business out. It would mean more work but in the end i would be better off cuz i know more about it than he does. And have more less been running it myself the last few months anyway. So if i do this it would mean that i would be :the owner/technician and CSR (fancy word that the franchise uses for a seceratary) Need all you guys and gals to pray for me that i make the right decision, and hope that it's the right one either way and that it doesnt come down to me having to buy it just to have a job.

Edited by sierra ss (see edit history)

My boss talked to me yesterday morining before i left out and offered me a a price of $48,000 for me to buy the business out. It would mean more work but in the end i would be better off cuz i know more about it than he does. And have more less been running it myself the last few months anyway. So if i do this it would mean that i would be :the owner/technician and CSR (fancy word that the franchise uses for a seceratary) Need all you guys and gals to pray for me that i make the right decision, and hope that it's the right one either way and that it doesnt come down to me having to buy it just to have a job.

That is a big step.Small business is what makes America great.If this is a good chance for you and your family to get ahead, and you can make it work for you, go for it. I'll put you on our prayer list. :rolleyes:

Owning a business can be good and bad. Before you decide to take the plunge into it, think about. Is the business doing good for itself? How's competition? How much will it cost to operate and how much will you make? Is it worth your time and money?

I hope it all works out for you, whatever you decide, but I don't want to see you go into a hole either.

That is a big step.Small business is what makes America great.If this is a good chance for you and your family to get ahead, and you can make it work for you, go for it. I'll put you on our prayer list. :rolleyes:

Not anymore, atleast not after all that the Obama administration is doing.

Owning a business can be good and bad. Before you decide to take the plunge into it, think about. Is the business doing good for itself? How's competition? How much will it cost to operate and how much will you make? Is it worth your time and money?

I hope it all works out for you, whatever you decide, but I don't want to see you go into a hole either.

:withstupid: Look at the books and see what the money gain is and cash flow, and where it going before you make your decision. It has to make you wonder why anybody would want to sell off in todays economy and unemployment rate

Thanks guys. Buisness is good. The owner is wanting out cuz he is not abel to pay himself anything from were he has to pay me and without me he has nothing. If it wasnt for this already being established with a good customer base and being set up with all but one of the manufactures to do there waranty work i would tell him to just get ride of it or what ever in the hell he wanted to do with it and go out on my own and not have to deal with all the franchise bull shit.

Thanks guys. Buisness is good. The owner is wanting out cuz he is not abel to pay himself anything from were he has to pay me and without me he has nothing. If it wasnt for this already being established with a good customer base and being set up with all but one of the manufactures to do there waranty work i would tell him to just get ride of it or what ever in the hell he wanted to do with it and go out on my own and not have to deal with all the franchise bull shit.

I was unaware that the business was a franchise. Look even closer at ALL the paperwork. Some franchises have the right to close your business down at will or change the percentage you have to pay them. It would suck to take over, then have the franchise screw you. Just make sure you are thorough and read all the fine print. And if you do take over, make sure your current boss has paid the business taxes for this year already.

I was unaware that the business was a franchise. Look even closer at ALL the paperwork. Some franchises have the right to close your business down at will or change the percentage you have to pay them. It would suck to take over, then have the franchise screw you. Just make sure you are thorough and read all the fine print. And if you do take over, make sure your current boss has paid the business taxes for this year already.

:thumbs: . Im going to get all the books and everything and take them to the CPA were my cousins wife works and let here bosses look over everything. It is a very profitable business, during the summer and fall i was doing 4-6K a month in sales.