houston meet is official.

Ok guys, I have gone thru the calender, and have picked July 11, for the next GTG.

I have checked the track to make sure it is open, and everything is cool.

Let me know if meeting at the same place is good or if somewhere else needs to be looked at.

also please post to let me know how many will be attending.

I will also be inviting the Dogde boys to come out and maybe have a friendly grudge match or 2.

hope to see a few more new faces, and to see the regulars also.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us this time and not scare people from coming out.

If you miss this one dont worry, I am going to try to do this every month, or every 2 months, what ever works out best.

just keep your eyes open for dates

we are trying to get as many people as we can. come on down.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe we can meet up a little closer to Louisiana. I hate drivin....well really im just REALLY bad with directions but the onstar does help. The reason why I want to meet closer to me is because im leavin to go to Arkansas the 12th.

tom bass park at 288 and belt way 8 take the 288 exit and stay on feeder and go under 288 it is on the right, everyone is going to meet about 12pm, then were going to the track in baytown around 4pm if you cant make the park deal then meet us up at the track there should be around 30 to 40 trucks later, kevin

P.S. my screen name on ls1tech is v8 and ls1truck vv8 hope to meet everyone there

Archived