Alternator Whine Coming Through Speakers

Alrite I have been having an issue with my 05 SS for several months now. I had a 7in kenwood navigation touch screen head unit installed as well as 2 12" alpine subs under the back seat in a custom box, and a 750 watt kicker mono-channel amp. I had my headunit replaced by best buy thinking that it was the headunit creating the whine because you could move the rca connection in the back and the whine would fluctuate, getting louder and more quite. However it did not stop the issue the whine is gradually coming back, and it fairly loud and only gets louder as you accelerate. We tried a ground loop isolator in between the rcas and headunit, tried regrounding the grounds, replacing the conversion module for the factory integration with the bose system, we have tried almost everything. Im wondering if anyone has heard of this being a problem, or if anyone has any suggestions to try to fix this? any suggestions are appreciated...

Thanks

Try running all the other wires seperate from the power. Aka run your power wire down the drivers side and the remote&RCAs down the passenger side. Cheap/ improperly insulated/ old wire can bleed a signal through it's casing. Let me know if this works, as it is something I have heard of but never experienced firsthand. If that doesn't work I would suggest trying a capacitor or maybe even a new battery that is more capable of holding a charge. Hope this helps!

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

Just another thought, could be wrong but worth a thought: are the subs putting to big a strain on the amp, therefore causing the amp to draw too much power from the battery? If all else fails, trying hooking up a more powerful amp. If you have type E subs it's prob not the case but type S or R subs can handle way more than the type E will. Also before you try that make sure your amp is bridged. Also confirm that the subs aren't already bridged in the box because that could make them operate at the wrong ohm.

Yea I have this problem as well but i think mine is the ground wire we ran to the metal under the steering wheel. I hope to fix that problem tomorrow.

I agree with above you have a bad ground connection.