Kind Of A Kill?

USMC Silverado

so friday night i'm coming back from Camp Lejeune and i'm just cruising in no hurry and i pass a TA WS6 and i get to a stop light and i see him sticking and moving through traffic and he's 2 cars back and i come around the turn and right before i make the right turn to goto my apartment he gets beside me revs it dumps it and chirps the tires.....i couldn't resist i drove to the next light and got beside him and light was red, and well the light turns green and i stomp it like it's cool knowing i'm going to lose but to my surprise we're both full throttle but i'm pulling him by like mid cab in my truck and i hit 60 and the truck hits 2nd and he lets off i let off and knowing he would of walked the dog on me i don't know how to count this one but we pulled into the gas station right by my place and said "damn man, that truck has some serious balls, never been pulled on by a truck before..EVER! mad props to you" so i'm taking it as i won but this and the AWD dyno i hit up is how i know something is going on inside my truck thanks to previous owner because i'm running 390 + / - 5 hp by the dyno and my torque is over 400 so yeah, i really wanna know whats done to my truck now, btu i have no clue who the previous owner is. but hey in my book he let off and i took down a WS6 but yes i know if he had of kept in on it....i'd of been toast

I just re-read the original post and can't believe my eyes!

THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY horsepower on a chassis dyno?!?!?!?!

That ain't stock by a long shot!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i'm figuring but i haven't done any internal mods, i bought the truck off a car lot and have been playing with it here and there and installed my CAI and exhaust and i got curious found this little place in my hometown took it there they let me do a few runs on it dad was pissed when i did it telling me how i can bust the cords in my wheels.