Srt 8 Goes New On Ebay For 29k

gixxerrider

:withstupid:

But if the dealer wanted to be stupid about it, they could. At the bottom it says "Disclaimer: This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction." The dealer could mess up the car just to get back at the buyer. It's terrible that people would stoop that low, but there are people out there like that.

I posted up that everyone who reads that thread should call the dealership, clog their phone lines, so they have to honor this deal...

help a guy out, call this dealership tomorrow and demand that they honor the ebay auction... here is the dealer number - -

Glenn E Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep

2100 E Spring St

Signal Hill, CA 90755

(562) 426 - 5111

help a guy get his due, dealerships have been screwing people for years, it is now their time to bend over.

CALL TODAY

They'll hear from me tomorrow :mad:

Scumbags are doing some fukt up sh!t.....if the guy accidentally entered a bid of 290,000, the dealer would want him to pay that amount, but because they're getting the short end of the stick, they wanna back out. It just doesn't work that way :nono:

im gunna have to stay out of the phone call list...id probably get a bit too angry with them. id be damn pissed if i was in that situation. they should honor the auction like the dumbasses they are.