Need Help With Performance

nagger

Alright i need some help with my truck. I have a 2005 chevy silverado ss and al it has is dynomax muffler tb spacer aem brute force intake. Im looking to get a lot of horaepower. Will you guya help me out and walk me through step by step what needs to be done. Just got twenty twos so its a good but slower. So please help

Alright i need some help with my truck. I have a 2005 chevy silverado ss and al it has is dynomax muffler tb spacer aem brute force intake. Im looking to get a lot of horaepower. Will you guya help me out and walk me through step by step what needs to be done. Just got twenty twos so its a good but slower. So please help

headers and tune is a good noticeable start

:withstupid:

I would ditch the tb spacer too IMO. Do you wanna go F/I or stay n/a? and how much $$$ are you looking to play around with?

If you wanna make some power then def build the trans up too

:withstupid: your first mod should be removing the TB spacer, you'll have a gain right there. Makes a nice paper weight though, don't worry :lol:

Always start with a custom tune.

Just add some quibic dollars, that should help. Just kidding, start with thinking about how dedicated your going to be about building power and then become that dedicated to sending your truck to a tranny shop. Even if your not going to end up with <500rwhp, you will still like how the truck feels after some minor tranny upgrades. Shift kit, servo, and mabey boost valve. Also if you make those minor upgrades the person who wrights your tune can do more wth your torque management. I wish I would have done it first, It sucked waiting for tunes twice, but I guess you pretty much need to tune for any mod variances. Good luck...

• 4 weeks later...