Ncaa Games....wow

SSThunder

Havent been paying too much attention all i know is my team(Jayhawks) went down in the second round.

Instead of taking a higher ranked team such as Duke,Syracuse,or Kentucky I'll take Cornell lol most of my family went to school there I always been more fond of USC though. :thumbs:

Ya sucks our local store puts on a bracket game and we get around 150 people in it. and then they do one for the people that work in the store to. I work with the guy that does tallies the points and stuff. I told him to go ahead and throw mind away My final to were vilanova and kansas. Don't look like I will be winning this year I did have 22 right after the first round. Ya he had said over 3/4 of the people had picked kansas to go to the finals.

Well I'm from Tucson,Az so I'll always rep for the wildcats but I live in Wa state so It's good to see dawgs making it to the sweet 16 and reppin the Pac-10...As far as who I think is gonna win it all...I'm gonna say Syracuse...but it would be sweet to see the dawgs take it all... :thumbs: