Another "changes" Thread

SSplaytoy

Question

Granted, this site isn't what it used to be and drama sometimes deters people away from the site with other reasons to boot. I know the mods do their jobs "policing" threads and following forum rules, but more can be done. Josh, nothin against you bro, but if you cannot handle TOTM, can we elect some new people to take over some of those small, simple things? :dunno:

That's one of the features member's like on here and show interest in, but when nothing happens with it, it's disappointing and shows a lack of interest on the part. If the people running the site show a lack of interest to take care of the things going on, it transcends to other members. IMHO, this site would have a lot more support if it were a bit more lenient and updated some. There are a lot of good people on here and it sucks when they leave over BS. It's a personal choice on a member's behalf, but FWIW, it's still losing a friend on here and another person to share knowledge on these trucks.

Id like to be able to see the date when a member was last on the site. Also more freedom of speech of speak our minds using whatever words we want, within reason. I do not feel like I should have to use *** to represent letters in a word unless I am saying something quite offensive. None of us are 10 years old here. And for gods sake, I want to be able to edit something I wrote 2 sentances ago without deleting everything I just typed! (note improper use of "of" in the second sentance) But anyways, I love this site and am very excited to witness the impending changes!

Id like to be able to see the date when a member was last on the site.

You can already do that. Click on "View Member Profile", then scroll almost to the bottom, and it will be there on the left under Statistics.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)