2600 Stall Performance Torque Converter

twiztidss

for sale performance torque converter that i bought for my 03 silverado ss. will fit 4l60e and 4l65e transmission i believe from 02-06 but it might go back as far as 00-06 you would have to verify. everything in this is beefier than stock. i paid 400 plus shipping for this converter i will let it go for 250 SHIPPED. this is a great addition to any truck it will make your 0-60's much faster and still be reliable enough to tow with. why go higher and not be able to use your truck like a truck or have trouble selling it down the road because it cannot be used to tow.

High Performance Torque Converter

New Bearing

Closer Tolerance

New Burnished Hub

Cleaned Mounted Surface

Verifed Pilot Size

New Lock-up Clutch

Upgrade Turbine Hub

Reinforced Mounting Hub

Insured Thread Conformance

Reinforced Impeller Hub

Reinformed Dampners

Highest Quality Welds

Balanced

Brazed Impeller

Brazed Turbine and Steel Splines

serious buyers only. if you do not have any money please do not contact me.please do not waste my time and i will not waste yours. i am defineatly taking a loss on this and this is a very good price for someone who wants to jump on this offer. it comes with a full one year warranty. i cant put pictures on this site for some reason but i can email them to you if you are intersted...

• 2 weeks later...